As members of a devout Eucharistic Community established in 1728, we at St. Mary of False River and St. Francis Chapel, take as our mission the sharing of our gifts with one another. As followers of Jesus Christ, we strive to fulfill the needs of those within our Church Parish, but also those we are called to serve beyond. As faithful stewards of our many ministries, we will persist in our work to share our love for Christ with all people, by demonstrating to our best ability the warmth of a Christ-like love
St. Francis Chapel was dedicated in May of 1895 and is a mission church of St. Mary of False River. St. Francis is in dire need of a new sound system. The current system consists of 4 small speakers and outdated technology. The audio is so poor it is a distraction to the celebration of the liturgy of the Mass.